Premium athletic apparel company, YOGAMOGA seeks a Visual Merchandise Manager in Los Angeles. Launched online in 2013, the company is experiencing hyper-growth and expanding rapidly with a national retail presence.
The company is looking for a dedicated and driven individual who can keep up with our energetic pace and effectively communicate the presentation of product and brand though creative visual merchandising across all retail channels.
Under the guidance of Creative Direction from product and visual teams, the Visual Merchandise Manager will be responsible for helping coordinate the execution of YOGASMOGA brand integrity and the quality of the customer experience at the point of sale, as it relates to visual merchandising. The VMM designs, presents and executes visual merchandising strategy directly and in collaboration with designated members of the retails team. The VMM also contributes to YOGASMOGA’s ongoing improvement by orchestrating continuous feedback loops between retail, creative and product teams.
What we are looking for:
- VMM to formulate and present a cohesive visual merchandising strategy for all retail location based on creative direction from visual and product teams.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing approved VM strategy at all retail locations in collaboration with store managers and retail team
- Responsible for overall retail layout and product merchandising at all retail locations
- Responsible for all display (mannequins, window display) at all retail locations and HQ
- Collaborate with store managers to maintain display, window, lighting and product presentation standards at all retail locations
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating refresh of product merchandising and displays (mannequins, window display) at all retail locations on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the creative team, store manager and marketing team to effectively communicate and present special events, special promotions, holiday initiatives and brand wide initiatives as related to visual merchandising
- Collaborate with wholesale team to create effective VM display plans for showroom and tradeshows
- Collaborate with creative directors and store design on new store layout, planning and fixtures
- Responsible for introducing, sourcing of sustainable display tools/objects for successful brand and product presentation and elevation
- Effectively compile and discuss feedback from retail (customer UX, retail associates, overall product display) with product, visual design, store design, retail and wholesale teams
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience, namely in retail and in a VM capacity
- Ability to travel domestically and flexibility for video calls and remote work with HQ and retail locations.
- Strong understanding of branding and the customer experience
- Strong organizational skills. Must coordinate strategy with HQ and execution with retail
- Ability to drive (having a car is highly preferred)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, sophisticated and high quality output
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Schedule that permits working before and after normal retail hours BA Degree preferred, Associate acceptable
- Excellent Visual Skills and professionally trained in the field
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships with creative teams, retail teams and retail associates
To apply please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and LA VMM in the subject line.
YOGASMOGA is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of Yoga inspired athletic apparel and accessories. The company's yoga apparel is both fashionable and sporty in nature and has roots in the rapidly growing Yoga movement. YOGASMOGA develops fiber-to-consumer technological solutions to deliver proprietary high performance fabric and athletic gear. While the company works with the most technically advanced fabric and manufacturing technologies, it also pursues a relentless focus on the traditions of Yoga. YOGASMOGA also helps the development of the NAMASKÁR foundation, a bracelet driven charity focused on health, education and micro lending in the company’s supply chain countries. For additional information about YOGASMOGA please visit: http://yogasmoga.com
All information received from potential candidates will be kept confidential