Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications, consulting and production for the youngest, most independent creators, as well as the most iconic brands and companies.
Today, Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, design, fashion, beauty and publishing. With a client roster including The Standard, Opening Ceremony and Frieze, among others. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Lifestyle department in our New York office. Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry.
- 2+ years of experience working with luxury hotel, restaurant, nightlife and/or prominent lifestyle brands
- High-level strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional client interaction and communication skills
- Proven creative abilities
- Experience coordinating and organizing events
- Demonstrable knowledge in the fields of art, fashion, music and design.
- Develop, manage and execute PR strategies and annual plan for clients
- Build and maintain a strong network of key media and editor relationships
- Cultivate new business relationships for the company
- Formulate seasonal timelines for key initiatives
- Compile, format and transmit monthly reports to respective clients
To apply, please send your resume to Johnny at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.