Designer Vault is a luxury consignment company based in Carlsbad, California. Started by FIDM Graduate, Christina Samoylov, Designer Vault was founded under the premise of making luxury fashion affordable. In 2014, Designer Vault had a drastic change and pivoted from an e-commerce luxury consignment store to focusing strictly on pre-owned Chanel handbags, jewelry and accessories. Designer Vault is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of digital media landscape, social media websites and blog postings. This position is currently for Fall College Credit.
- Deliver on-point messages across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram & Polyvore
- Weekly Blog Postings
- Develop creative strategies to implement across social media campaigns
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums and social networks
- Website and social media optimization / keyword analysis
- Initiate social media contest with bloggers and/or other companies who have a similar target market
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Photoshop experience preferred
- Writing Creative Social Media Content for driving web Traffic
A unique opportunity to work at a San Diego based e-commerce start up company within the fashion industry focusing primarily on social media and content management. Intern is responsible for developing creative strategies to be used across all social media platforms as well as, execution and monitoring of social media updates. This position is unpaid for the fall quarter with the possibility of becoming a part time or full time position thereafter.
To apply, please send resume, any applicable previous work or portfolio and link to Instagram account and/or blog to Christina at Christina@designer-vault.com