StyleBox Concierge Club is looking to hire experienced, dynamic individuals to join the luxury styling team.
POSITION SUMMARY AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidate will develop and cultivate relationships with new and top members; delivering a highly personalized and elevated experience. As a clienteling expert, the candidate must demonstrate excellence in styling, personal shopping and wardrobe consulting skills. The ideal candidate should have solid luxury designer & showroom contacts, be highly motivated and posses exceptional communication skills.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage communication with clients pre and post appointment
- Work mostly "by appointment" to provide a personalized service and build relationships with our members to promote loyalty and longevity
- Proactively network with designers, boutiques and showrooms
- Maintain relationships with our members through both written and verbal communication.
- Maintain high energy level and professional demeanor at all times
- Identify and create proactive partner opportunities
- Facilitate showroom pulls and member fittings
- Extensive luxury designer and showroom contacts and personal relationships with top-tier designers, tailors and fashion industry influencers
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- 3-4+ years’ experience working as a personal stylist with private clients
- Must maintain an eloquent, calm and reassuring demeanor at all times and approach all clients needs, regardless of the level of difficulty, with professionalism.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends with flexible hours
- Be an actively contributing team member
- Experience in servicing high-level luxury clients
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
To apply, please send your resume to Beatrice at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.