At J Brand, innovation and creativity is our passion. We are a family of smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun. We believe our people are the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. Our team is our most important asset. Join us!
We’re seeking a dynamic, proactive, and experienced Executive Assistant – CEO to support a high level company Executive. This is an opportunity to join a premium denim brand and jump in as a strong contributor to the daily success of a key leader. The successful candidate will bring a minimum of 5 or more years of steady executive assistant experience, will be flexible; adapt to change, have excellent follow through and a keen eye for detail.
- Manage extremely active and complex calendar of appointments. Work with other EAs, Direct Reports to schedule and maintain extensive calendar changes. (50%)
- Manage international and domestic travel and meeting prep.
- Manage and compile Expense Reports in Concur. Review/Audit Expense reports from Direct Reports.
- Serve as a liaison to Marketing, Creative Services, Design, Merchandising, Sales and Planning teams to identify priority meetings and time sensitive matters.
- Liaise with Marketing team to provide specific guidance on Sales materials. Provide product booking information.
- Distribute marketing materials- electronic and printed - to Sales and Retail Specialists teams.
- Collect information for tradeshow flyers, request from Marketing team and distribute to teams.
- Proofread marketing materials (Occasional)
- Field questions from Sales/Retail Specialist teams.
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues, concerns.
- Work with corporate Fast Retailing office in Japan to prepare for in-house and abroad corporate visits. Arrange hotels, transportation as needed.
- Develop meeting schedules for corporate visitors. Prepare agendas, coordinate with attendees, prepare meeting rooms, meals, supplies, AV needs, etc.
- Organize flow of confidential documents for internal/external meetings and appointments.
- Manage and approve Direct Reports’ timecards in ADP payroll system.
- Manage and update contacts, files.
- Review/Process invoices.
- Assist other members of the leadership team as needed (e.g. calendaring, meeting scheduling, travel, expenses)
- Book hotel for trade shows attendees. (Occasional)
Preferred Skill Set:
- Must adapt quickly to shifts in priorities while maintaining high level of composure and responsiveness.
- Must meet deadlines in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with attention to detail.
- Must follow through with investigative ability to obtain information about tasks.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- Identify key stakeholders and gather supporting information before presenting to President/COO.
- Ability to identify appropriate persons for communique and assess when to open up channels of communique.
- Ability to tactfully question decision making process while offering alternative solutions.
- Ability to work with strong personalities and balance conflicting priorities.
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Steady work experience preferred, supporting a high level executive or office management
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelors’ degree from accredited university or college. Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Candidate should have 5 or more years’ of relevant experience supporting a C-suite or high level executive
- Apparel, beauty, or consumer products industry highly preferred , but not required
- Highly proficient in Outlook & MS Office Suite with an emphasis on MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Concur travel expense system a plus, must have experience submitting expenses and expense reports
To apply: email resume to JBLAcareers@jbrandjeans.com and include “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
No calls or agencies please.
J Brand's Mission statement:
Fashion Leaders Making a Difference.
We create style that excites your life. We champion incomparable service. Our employees thrive on creativity, contribution, and integrity. Passion drives our expansion, profit, and philanthropic commitment.
For more information please log onto our website at www.jbrandjeans.com
J Brand values the individual talent that comprises this company and is committed to equal opportunities for each employee's advancement. Our company believes in and supports policies and practices that prohibit discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.