Journelle is seeking an exceptional intern to join its team of lingerie lovers.
Journelle is the premier lingerie source for the modern woman. We are run by a tight-knit group of talented, ambitious people all united by a passion for lingerie. This position provides great exposure to both the business and fashion worlds, and is based out of our lovely office in Manhattan.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern who is an enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated work ethic, flexible working approach and a strong curiosity about working in the fast-paced fashion industry.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists website image refreshes
- Contributes to social and blog post designs
- Archives photography, brand assets and various media
- Photo research and collection
- Resizes of web images
- Assists with window displays
- Assists with store signage and print collateral work
- Contributes to new ideas and developments
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
The Graphic Design Intern will be exposed to the daily life of our graphic design team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of graphic design, layout and typography
- Ability to apply branding guidelines
- Strong teamwork ability and willingness to learn
- Strong organization and time-management skills
*We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion,creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability of qualified individuals who can perform their essential duties with or without a reasonable accommodation, or any other legal protected status protected by law.