Lee Savage, a luxury fashion accessories company, is seeking interns to help in all areas of the company for the Fall semester. This is a unique experience to work learn about true entrepreneurship at a brand loved by celebrities and fashion followers worldwide.
- Sales: Assist designer and sales team during market season. Compile line sheets and look books. Research new outlets and assist in communication with existing accounts.
- PR: Assist with communication between PR company and brand regarding samples. Catalog press credits and red-carpet carries. Assist with gifting.
- Social Media: Create new social media content to post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest – and assist in monitoring accounts for feedback.
- Production: Assist with technical specs and organizing/monitoring seasonal calendars and deadlines with Italian manufacturers. Organize material library. Research new materials and production methods.
- Office Duties: Organizational tasks, shipping and other general duties.
- Driven to work hard in the “hands-on” environment of a growing fashion company.
- Social media savvy
- Refined creative aesthetic and understanding of luxury industry.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus, as well as an understanding of 3D programs preferred.
- Availability: 2 to 3 days per week for Fall Semester. Able to start in August.
Small stipend for travel and lunch.
Email resume + cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line INTERNSHIP.