L’Officiel Enfant, a luxury children’s apparel agency, is seeking a full-time PR and sales assistant.
- Overseeing all product pulls and returns
- Maintaining / facilitating seasonal gifting campaigns
- Creating and maintaining press clippings / press kits
- Daily, weekly, monthly organization of owners schedule
- Daily liaising with internal and freelance staff
- Working with internal staff on event production
- Creating content for flat lay imagery
- Maintaining the companies blog
- Coordinating delivery and return of samples each season with manufacturers
- Trade show preparation and attendance
- Assisting sales team with market preparation and recaps
- Photo shoot prep / model casting
- Showroom maintenance and presentation including merchandising and layout
- Ensure that the showroom is tidy at all times including shipments into and out of the showroom.
- Bachelor's degree in PR/Marketing/Communications or a related field
- Must be proficient in Photoshop
- Basic to Intermediate photography skills
- Previous experience in the fashion industry, specifically sample trafficking
- An expressed interest in fashion and knowledge of a wide range of trends, designers, fashion magazines (US & International) and industry influencers and personalities
- Superior phone skills
- A positive attitude and a “can-do” approach to everything.
- A proactive approach. Candidate must be able to think ahead in all situations and proactively offer solutions and alternatives.
- Wholesale / customer service related experience preferred but not required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, young and creative environment
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain workloads
- Detail-oriented and strong follow up ability
- A love for customer service that is communicated both face-to-face and on phone/email
- An interest in high-end, luxury children's fashion preferred
- Travel may be necessary on a short notice basis