The intern will be immersed into the marketing aspects of Maison de Mode and will finish the internship having gained a broad understanding of various aspects of marketing and social media.
As the premier online luxury ethical fashion destination founded by Amanda Hearst and Hassan Pierre, Maison de Mode specializes in innovative ready-to-wear, fine jewelry and accessories from the worlds leading ethical brands. The intern will be immersed into the marketing aspects of Maison de Mode and will finish the internship having gained a broad understanding of various aspects of marketing and social media.
- Monitor social media and media landscape
- Help manage marketing and social media calendars
- Help develop content for social media and email marketing
- Meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Respond to user comments and questions in a professional, helpful manner, while maintaining the voice of Slate Studios
- Produce inventive ideas to solve various marketing needs and take on tasks as they arise
- Find creative opportunities for media trades, event sponsorships, affiliates, etc
- Edit blog copy and formatting (in Google, Word Doc, Tumblr)Requirements
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail while remaining poised under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pursuing a major in communications, marketing, advertising or photography
- Creative, positive, eager to learn
- Maintain active, personal social media accounts
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong passion for photography, fashion and digital e-commerce
- Self motivated – ability to focus and complete duties independently
- Must have a flexible weekly schedule
- Confident, creative thinker – ability to speak up and contribute in a team environment
- Imaginative writer
- Graphic design skills including creating basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc a plus!
- Knowledge of video editing software a plus!To apply, please include your resume and cover letter stating your qualifications.
This is an unpaid 6 month internship but includes a daily stipend and school credit.
- marketing, social media: 1 year
- strong interest in photography, fashion and art
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.