Mega Mega Projects is a multi line showroom based in downtown Manhattan. Since it's start in 2011, the company has quickly made a name for itself as a top sales showroom for the most exciting new brands in luxury jewelry and accessories.
We are looking for a new Senior Wholesale Manager to join our team. The right candidate will be a highly motivated and effective sales person with excellent connections to fine jewelry buyers at both top tier multi label and department stores. They should have a demonstrated ability to develop creative and effective sales strategies with strong results.
- Help develop and implement tailored sales strategies for new and existing clients
- Communicate with buyers regularly to promote strong sell through, staff knowledge, introduce new lines, get sales feedback, etc
- Research new stores and markets
- Regularly engage with current and potential store accounts to ensure relationships are well maintained
- Schedule and lead showroom appointments during market and trade shows
- 3+ years of experience in a wholesale environment.
- At least 1 year of experience working with Fine Jewelry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Genuine interest in, and understanding of, the jewelry + accessories market
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to multi-task and delegate
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative
- Strong existing buyer relationships
- Knowledge of retail math and strong analytical skills
To apply, please email your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: email@example.com.