Opening Ceremony is looking for an assistant manager to join our New York staff on the womenswear team. We are seeking responsible, creative, fun, and dependable individuals who are devoted to pursuing a career in fashion or retail.
- Meeting sales goals through a strong selling technique and motivation of sales staff
- Maintaining the highest degree of customer service by assisting customers directly, and empowering associates to make decisions in the best interest of providing good service
- Possessing a strong knowledge of our POS system and its inventory management functions as well as meeting inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Maintaining merchandising standards as set forth by upper management and keeping in line with the store's overall aesthetic
- Exhibiting strong interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, supervisors as well as supervising personnel and enforcing company policies
- Opening and closing the store and following all proper beginning and end-of-day procedures
- Minimum 2 years experience in womenswear background
To apply, please send your resume to jayna lin - email@example.com.