Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), Chicago's premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our team. All interns will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Events & Brand Partnership Intern: Responsible for assisting our business development and brand partnership teams in events planning, merchandising and social/email outreach. This position works across our business development and brand partnership teams for the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
- Client Relations Intern: Responsible for assisting our client relations and marketing teams in inventory intake, inventory management, events, and social/email outreach. This position works across the Client Relations and Marketing teams for the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
- Inventory Management Intern: Responsible for helping support the business logistics and operations that assist in overseeing inventory intake, inventory processing and order fulfillment. The Inventory Management Intern works across the Inventory, Shipping and Customer Service teams for the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
- Photography Intern: Responsible for helping the photography team to maintain their high volume photographic workload, while also learning about the photography studio operations. The Photography Intern works within the Photography team for the achievement of high quality imagery for our multiple online selling platforms.
- Retail Management Intern: Responsible for helping the front and back of house at our 1658 N Wells retail location. They will learn all aspects of how to run, sell, and manage a high fashion consignment store.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and looking to get exposure to the ins and outs of a growing company
- A go-getter with an eager personality who is willing to learn and grow with our team
- A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
- A detail-oriented individual who is focused and can help all processes run smoothly
- Available to work 15-25 hours per week for the three month program (13 weeks)
- Ability to work in Microsoft Excel and a willingness to learn our inventory software
- Adherence to LGS policies and procedures
- Self-motivated multi-tasker
- Student or recent college graduate
- Effective communication skills – clear, concise and positive
- Specific responsibilities will vary depending on the role you apply for. Please inquire for more details.
Contact: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT LUXURY GARAGE SALE:
Luxury Garage Sale is an upscale consignment service and boutique based in Chicago that was founded in 2010 by co-owners Brielle Buchberg and Lindsay Segal, childhood friends with a knack for collecting things and a common love of fashion. LGS was named as one of Lucky's favorite boutiques in the country and has been featured in Refinery29, Marie Claire, Elle, Daily Candy, Crain's Chicago Business, Chicago Magazine, Racked, NBC, FOX and more. Customers can visit their brick-and-mortar shop located at 1658 N. Wells St. in downtown Chicago or online at luxurygargesale.com.