Rachael Ruddick is looking for social media, graphic design and accessory design Interns to start in July. LA BASED.
Rachael Ruddick is opening an office in Los Angeles from July. The brand was founded in 2008 and has offices in New York and Sydney already.
Founder and Creative Director, Rachael Hosken Ruddick worked with LVMH for 15 years in business across the fashion, cosmetics and champagne divisions. Its this exposure to brand excellence which has led to an unconditional dedication to the highest quality standard and working with leading craftsman around the world in creating handbags, jewelry, a home collection and shoes.
Rachael Ruddick is currently seeking interns in the following categories: Social Media, Production, Accessory Design, Graphic Design
Internship Positions Include Focuses In:
- ecommerce, web development
- graphic design, photo editing, videography
- PR, special events, trunk shows
- social media, blogging, updating, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Polyvore
- tracking and maintaining samples
- errands between retailers, media outlets and stylists
- time spent in our office, planning and researching
- photoshop, illustrator, indesign, excel
To apply: please attach your resume and examples of your work or social media links, email to: email@example.com.
School credit is available.
Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 day a week requirement.
Qualified candidates can start immediately.