Are you passionate about quality and optimizing processes? Do you want to help build a company from the ground up and make an impact from day one? If so, Shoptiques may be the perfect place for you.
We are dedicated to helping our boutiques get merchandise online, and we’re looking for a quality and detail-oriented Product Approval Coordinator to join our team.
Shoptiques is a fast-growing New York based start-up that features over 1,500 of the best local boutiques from Paris to New York. Shoptiques boutiques range from small mom-and-pop shops like Pinkyotto, Dor L’Dor and Ruby and Jenna, all the way up to well-recognized brands such as Anna Sui with a boutique in Soho.
Shoptiques is backed by a virtual dream team of top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, William Morris Endeavor Talent Agency and Y Combinator. Shoptiques has been featured in Elle Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, CNBC, New York Times, Refinery29, Bloomberg TV and included in the Forbes 2015 List of America’s Most Promising Companies.
- You have impeccable taste and a discerning eye. You’re a stickler for detail
- You have incredible time management skills – you work quickly, but take pride in being thorough
- Self-motivated? Check. Hardworking? Check.
- You’re strategic and love figuring out ways to improve processes
- You are interested in e-commerce and the world of fashion
- You want to help local businesses
- You are excited about what we are doing as a business
- You are the most positive person in the world – life is too short to complain
- You work well under pressure
- Review incoming product submissions from boutiques for considered placement on the site
- Edit product descriptions so they’re consistent and appealing
- Approve or reject product based on our guidelines
- Ensure only high quality photos and merchandise are published on our site
- Categorize all products correctly so that they are searchable on the site
- Upkeep the high integrity of our website to provide the best possible shopping experience
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SHOPTIQUES:
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters here
- You will learn from the best!
- Opportunities for professional growth are limitless
- You will be part of the core team to join fast-growing start-up: we are smart (we think at least!)
- You will get to see the business scale
- You will help thousands of stores be successful online
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.