As New York’s premier full-service photo production studio, Slate Studios partners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography. The intern will be immersed into the marketing aspects of Slate Studios and will finish the internship having gained a broad understanding of various aspects of marketing and social media.
- Monitor social media and media landscape
- Help manage marketing and social media calendars
- Help develop content for social media and email marketing
- Meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Respond to user comments and questions in a professional, helpful manner, while maintaining the voice of Slate Studios
- Produce inventive ideas to solve various marketing needs and take on tasks as they arise
- Find creative opportunities for media trades, event sponsorships, affiliates, etc
- Edit blog copy and formatting (in Google, Word Doc, Tumblr)Requirements
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail while remaining poised under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pursuing a major in communications, marketing, advertising, or photography
- Creative, positive, eager to learn
- Maintain active, personal social media accounts
- Knowledge of Hootsuite & Buffer a plus!
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong passion for photography and digital e-commerce
- Self motivated – ability to focus and complete duties independently
- Must have a flexible weekly schedule
- Confident, creative thinker – ability to speak up and contribute in a team environment
- Imaginative writer
- Graphic design skills including creating basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc a plus!
- Knowledge of video editing software a plus!To apply, please include your resume and cover letter stating your qualifications.
This is an unpaid 3 month internship but includes a daily stipend and school credit.
- marketing, social media: 1 year
- strong interest in photography
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.