NYC based womenswear label, Tanya Taylor, is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to add to its growing team. This person will be responsible for managing all marketing activities surrounding the brand.
- Spearhead all marketing activations while maintaining the brand’s image and voice
- Build and manage yearly marketing calendar
- Act as liaison for all external partners: PR, sales, stylists, casting agents, retailers, creative partners, etc.
- Plan and oversee all in-store and private trunk shows
- Liaise with sales team on PKs, store visits, and in-store promotions
- Manage and execute all lookbook shoots from conception to delivery including securing model/beauty team/photographer/studio/retoucher/printer
- Oversee all editor and celebrity gifting in tandem with PR
- Create and/or collaborate with graphic designers to print seasonal assets as needed: lookbooks, invitations, line sheets, one sheets, promo materials, fabric books, etc.
- Strategic research: potential collaborations/sponsors/ initiatives/promotions
- Manage all industry award applications
- Collaborate with and manage event production team on seasonal runway shows: venue, runway layout, model walk, etc.
- Negotiate all contracts with partners and sponsors and act as main in-house liaison
- Partner with PR team on printed assets, guest lists, FOH needs
- Manage casting schedule and style out schedule with casting director’s agent and stylist’s agent
- Secure beauty + lifestyle sponsors each season
- Build, maintain, and reconcile marketing budgets quarterly and yearly
- Gather and track all marketing related invoices
- 4+ years experience in fashion marketing
- Experience in event production or management
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationships in the fashion industry
- Ability to spearhead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mac applications, Microsoft Office, InDesign and PhotoShop
To apply, please send your resume to Rachel at email@example.com.