Vita Fede is a collection of handcrafted jewelry and accessories inspired by art, architecture, and culture; made in Italy and born in LA.
POSITION SUMMARY & QUALIFICATIONS:
Social Media Manager will implement the company’s Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
- Develop and communicate unique social media strategy for current and new social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat, and Google+
- Act as the voice of Vita Fede through the day-to-day execution, content production and moderation of social media updates (including weekends)
- Successfully manage co-promotions through strong collaboration with groups across the company as well as outside partners
- Provide thought leadership and identify opportunities, best-practices, tools and trends in the social space and recommend measurable test plans to trial new initiatives
- Maintain and optimize social editorial calendar (content, promotions, exclusives, commerce, special events, etc.); analyze key metrics and updated performance reports
- Cultivate strong working relationships and communication channels with our stockist’s social and marketing teams
- Implement and measure onsite social tools, support marketing promotion of social channels, and track/share competitor social activity
- Develop partnerships with social media influencers and subject matter experts to increase social influence within the online community
- Serve as primary contact for third-party social media partners and vendors
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of social media experience, strong content creation for fashion preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow social media presence across all major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing an influence strategy; PR experience a plus
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and agile forward-thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Experience with social media measurement tools such as Sprout Social, Simply Measured, Curalate, Coremetrics, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Marketing or Business
Position is based in our corporate office in Los Angeles. For further consideration, apply by sending with your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate all candidates, only those considered will be contacted. Thank you for your response.