Broken English is one of the leading retailers of jewelry. We offer a large variety of world famous designers and are known for the superior customer service we provide our clients along with the ultimate shopping experience.
- Greet and engage customers, ensure all visitors feel comfortable in our store
- Upkeep store visual merchandising standards and cleanliness
- Maintain inventory and restock product as needed
- Encapsulate and represent Broken English's unique vision
- Provide the highest Customer Service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times
- Utilize company resources to generate clientele and maintain customer contact
- Ability to determine what type of jewelry is desired and advise customers about prevailing styles
- High-end retail or related sales experience
- Strong client book preferred
- Excellent communication skills that will be utilized with retail staff, corporate personnel and customers
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
- Familiarity with Broken English's designer inventory
- Hourly position with commission benefits dependent on experience
- Clothing allowance
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Associate-YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter and resume.