CRAFT ATLANTIC is a NY luxury menswear label looking for an outstanding sales associate for our West Village Flagship. We're a contemporary sportswear label for the Modern Nomad.
Our flagship is located on a prime retail corridor of the West Village and carries our own collection as well as selected third party merchandise (bags, shoes, apothecary, contemporary newspapers).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service:
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize sales opportunity
- Identify customer needs and assist them in locating what they’re looking for
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Operate the POS system
- Inventory management:
- Replenishing and arranging inventory on the store floor
- Tagging merchandise
- Maintaining the visual standards of the store
- Other duties:
- Opening or closing the store
- Security and loss prevention
- Participate to select events such as Fashion Week presentations or studio sample sales.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Sales Associate or similar required in an apparel/luxury store or boutique
- Strong clienteling and customer service skills
- Experience of Men's fashion and knowledge of the West Village market are a plus
- Flexible schedule (part time roles available)
- Must understand and project our store's aesthetic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Source third party merchandise
- Follow up on third party merchandise orders, deliveries
- Source in store props, hangers, specific display items
- Set up and display collections for showrooms meetings with press/buyers
- Create visual merchandising/shots for social media dissemination
- Work with in house graphic designer for banner design and production
- Experience in fashion retail
- Dependable, self starter and highly motivated
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of photo editing a plus
Compensation: Market, BOE (Base plus commission. The position might lead to a full time role based on performance.
This is an opportunity to become part of a success story in NYC in a very professional and fast paced environment.
Requested availability: 2-3 days over the next three months with a potential full time thereafter.
Location: Chelsea and West Village.
Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com.