EDDIE BORGO Studio is looking for professional and hard working Communications interns for our New York City Studio to begin immediately or for the FALL/WINTER 2015 semester.
Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Marketing/Communications, Fashion Merchandising, or other applicable Communications/Fashion oriented majors.
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
This is a fast-paced environment, so interns must be flexible and enthusiastic. There are many opportunities for involvement in exciting projects that aid in the development of the company. All candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and work closely with various department heads. Creativity is encouraged!
BASIC ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail and stellar organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to fully own projects (time management, accountability, status updates, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Able to complete basic administrative tasks
- Familiarity with luxury fashion/jewelry brands
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Application – Specify preferred semester” in the subject line along with a cover letter and resume. Please be sure to specify start date and which days of the week you are available.
Candidates must be able to commit 2-5 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules. Our office hours are 9:30am-6:30pm Monday – Friday.
Those selected will be given an opportunity to interview in-person in our NYC Studio or via Skype. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.