As a public relations intern (aka the sexiest and most intelligent truth-sayer of cool and what is right in the world), you will be contributing from day one. You'll join the Factory PR gang in standing on mountaintops and doorsteps to announce to the world how and why PR in NYC matters. You'll be preparing press clips, participating in the production of fashion week, and in every way personifying all that is Factory PR. You're a go-getter and you cannot be tamed. Your marketing and communications glory MUST shine. You can't have it any other way.
It's going to be spectacular. Can't wait. Let's get to work.
- Be ready to bust your butt
- Be comfortable with last-minute projects
- Assist in pulling product for media loans and scheduling messengers
- Daily sample check-ins
- Merchandise brands and add to inventory
- Steam and hang all product to brand standard
- Assist as needed at the front desk
- Daily organization of your sacred space (aka the Intern area)
- Daily press clippings
- Scan media for credited press
- Work alongside PR team to ensure all brand events go according to plan and in a timely fashion
- Create media lists from Cision
- Under pressure, you rally. When bombs are dropped, you are calm and you are focused
- Being a beast, everyday, something like a phenomenon. You’re basically, a G
- Dress like a boss
- This is an UNPAID internship
- Must be eligible for COLLEGE CREDIT (there are exceptions)
- We will write RECOMMENDATION LETTERS that would make President Obama want you to run for office
- Look us up, Google, Instagram, add to the glory!
Finally regardless of your role, you will be integral in helping us further grow this place into a space where everyone is family; where you know everyone's name, where everyone looks forward to seeing each other, every day.
"Internship" is a state of mind. You get what you put in. So put a whole lotta stuff in. Don't hold back. Speak up.
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.