Fashion stylist George Cortina, is looking for committed and hard working individuals to join his Manhattan studio this Fall. This internship offers great experience in high fashion editorials and advertising campaigns. He / she must be hungry to learn about the various aspects of the styling business and be up for anything - whether the task be big or small!!
Mr. Cortina's office is a fast paced environment and requires initiative and focus. Must be extremely organized, punctual and professional. School Credit is available.
- Desire to learn in a fast paced environment
- Self starters
- Professional and punctual
- 18+ years old
- Full-time commits to five days a week
- Part-time commits to three days a week
- On-set assistance
- Assisting to manage/monitor both national and international samples
- Assisting in photo shoot prep
- General organization and maintenance of the office
- Organization and maintenance of the prop-kit
Start Date – August 24, 2015
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.