Launched in 2004 by founder Ana Lerario, Fiftytwo Showroom is a privately held company located in downtown Manhattan. The sales staff at Fiftytwo Showroom specialize in marketing/merchandising strategy. Fiftytwo shows up and coming contemporary designers from around the globe.
Fiftytwo is looking for full- or part-time interns to start immediately. Work closely with international brands such as Delfina Balda, Svilu, Wymann and many other emerging designers
- Take initiative, and ability to complete time sensitive projects
- Intuitive style, fashionable at all times.
- Well spoken and written. Creative thinker.
- Ability to work with others and complete assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Energetic with a willingness to learn from team.
- Ambition & timeliness
- Metro card/own transportation
- Highly-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of excel
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Help in the office with small, yet important tasks, such as research, data entry, organizing, and faxing documents. Checking in and sending out garment samples to magazines and stylists on a daily basis. Work closely with the messenger service to ensure that all samples get back and forth in a timely manner. Keep the showroom neat and presentable for appointments.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to break into the fashion industry, especially sales and marketing fields. All interns must be able to commit to at least 3 days a week. School credit can be offered.
Please email cover letter, resume (+ any supporting documents) and availability to email@example.com.