Karolina Zmarlak is a women's designer collection, specializing in tailored modern design. The intern for Karolina Zmarlak would have direct day-to-day involvement with the designer working on every aspect of the business: Design development, sourcing fabric and trim, sampling and production as well PR communications, showroom management, systems organization and marketing efforts.
Requirements: Desired Major
Any of the following:
- fashion design
- technical design
- PR and marketing communications
- communications and graphic design
- direct & interactive marketing
- graphic design
- Manage and create new organization systems with designer. This will include everything from line sheet development to studio spatial organization.
- Productions support in the factories, from fabric purchasing to physical production management via technical packets for production.
- Marketing assistance in responding to needs by our public relations firm and showroom in our efforts to secure press and assist in showroom sales with retailers
Responsibility focus will also depend on the intern's specific skill set and desires for area improvement. This work in environment can be extremely fast paced at times.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter should include available start date, days/times of the week available, graduation date, and your proposed contribution to the team.