Who We Are
Kendra Scott is a fun, talented team dedicated to providing our customers and community with a gorgeous product. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Though we are building our brand and culture across the US, we are headquartered in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Growing our Family
We are looking for energetic and customer service focused brand ambassadors to build our Kendra Scott family. If you are interested in a Full Time or Part Time Sales Associate position in a fun filled work environment – Kendra Scott is for you!
- Create a “WOW” in-store experience for every customer.
- Greet and assist customers with a smile and positive attitude.
- Be an ambassador for the Kendra Scott brand in-store and in the community.
- Assist with visual merchandising and general store maintenance.
- Participate in inventory management and organization.
- Assist in event coordination for Girl’s Night Out, Kendra Gives Back and Off-Site trunk shows as needed.
- Make quick and smart decisions within store and Corporate guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with team to maintain store respect, cleanliness, restocking and communicating issues to Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Embody and practice the Kendra Scott Culture with customers and fellow employees.
- Retail experience is encouraged but not required.
- Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and event planning ability.
- Possess amazing communication skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly.
- Respectful to other employees and customers which gaining respect from others.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly + Commission.
- Merchandise Discount.
Please visit our careers site at www.kendrascott.com/careers to apply for one of our positions!