Title: Community Management Coordinator, Digital Media
Position Reports To: Director of Digital Media
Krupp Group is a boutique public relations firm, providing services to a range of distinguished fashion, jewelry, accessories, and lifestyle clients. Krupp Group immerses itself into each and every client’s workings and narrative in order to carve a path and program that will perform and stand apart on every level.
Krupp is expanding and we are currently seeking a newly created position, Community Management Coordinator. This person will administer clients’ social media followings including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Snapchat. The Coordinator will be responsible for executing posts, managing the community and interaction for each handle while moderating brand and Krupp content for each of the active social communities. They will also assist in monitoring and reporting on industry and competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimization.
- Engage with community members, industry notables, bloggers, and other social influencers on various online channels.
- Manage outbound and inbound user communication of each account’s presence in the respective target area; helping address feedback and queries.
- Research opportunities to connect with people and analyze efforts that drive the most traffic.
- Create and maintain content calendars for all social communities for Director’s review. Work with a freelance copywriter and photographer to create original branded content for communities.
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar. Review user generated photos, comments and posts in a timely manner utilizing social media management tools TweetDeck and Latergram.
- Create weekly engagement reports for Krupp Group and client accounts to measure community growth and engagement.
- Be the pulse on current social, cultural trends and events, and weaving Krupp and its client’s presence into them.
- Maintain a cultural events calendar for Krupp and its clients to contribute to larger trending and timely topics. Attend and cover Krupp related events, both offline and online when necessary. –meetups, conferences, blogger events, or even Google Hangouts, for example.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Fashion and or Lifestyle industry; with experience managing social media accounts.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives, projects and fast-changing priorities
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several clients and their needs
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and familiarity with Fashion GPS is preferred
- PR and or Agency experience preferred
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter (in pdf format) stating why you are interested in the position to email@example.com. Please put “Community Management Coordinator Position” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please!
Krupp Group is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment