Location: New York City
Company: Krupp Group
Title: Public Relations Intern
Department: Public Relations
Term: Fall 2015
We are seeking dynamic and responsible interns who can commit 3-5 days a week to start September 2015 to assist in our Fashion, Accessories, and Celebrity Department. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience in Agency PR work.
Position Reports To: Department Assistants
Essential Duties: Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping to create Press Releases, Designer Bios, and other written materials.
- Working on Cision as an online contact database and for research.
- Tracking Samples to and from Fashion Editors at magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, People etc.
- Locating samples and upkeep of the sample log
- Handling return requests from various publications.
- Obtaining, organizing, and distributing all company/brand press and editorial
- Updating media Lists
- Clipping press daily using Photoshop
- Monitoring print and digital press for clips daily
- Assist onsite with Fashion Week
- Maintaining showroom at all times
Qualifications: Candidates must have excellent multitasking skills, pay close attention to detail while completing tasks in a timely manner, be proficient in excel, and above all, have a strong desire for a career in Public Relations and the fashion industry.
Experience: Fashion PR experience in a similar internship is a plus but not essential.
Skills / Aptitudes: Attention to detail, good administrative, analytical, problem solving, oral/written communication skills are required.
Hours: 10:00am-6:30 PM, 3-5 days per week
To Apply: Please send your resume to Ural Grant at email@example.com.