Fashion and Lifestyle Boutique Public Relations Agency, LaRue PR is looking for a full time Account Executive with a minimum of 2 years' experience.
The ideal candidate will be working across multiple clients, while helping develop strategic PR planning, supervising interns and managing client relations. Position is responsible for media relations within all genres (including print, broadcast and online outlets) as well as event planning (including press previews, media interviews, special events, etc.).
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated to work on multiple accounts
- Must have fashion PR experience
- Must have some press contacts at local and national publications, blogs & broadcast outlets
- Candidate will attend/lead client meetings, so must have clear communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and have impeccable writing, phone and media relations skills
- Must have a great attitude and work well in a small team environment
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Should be proficient in all social media networks, Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Active pitching to all media outlets
- Feature story strategizing and pitching
- Writing press releases, pitches and media alerts
- Creating and maintaining media lists
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media
- Compiling bi-weekly client reports
- Work on strategic planning and client initiatives
To apply, please send your resume to Jessy at firstname.lastname@example.org.