Lauren Cecchi New York is a luxury handbag company designed and made in New York City.
LCNY is looking for an outgoing, proactive, highly motivated, detail oriented and dedicated intern for the Fall 2015 semester to gain working experience in a start up company in the fashion industry! This is an amazing opportunity to gain hands on experience with a flourishing company.
Candidates will be working with the CEO & Creative Director Lauren Cecchi on many different jobs. This internship will offer a valuable understanding of a start-up fashion company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize and maintain the showroom for all meetings
- Send out samples to media outlets
- Help with trunk shows and fashion events hosted by the company
- Post as the company on all social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Create content for social media
- Database creation and updating
- Create blog posts relative to the company
- Must be hardworking, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Wordpress, Photoshop experience is also ideal
- Must live in NYC area
- Must be able to receive school credit and work a minimum of 2 days a week