LE BOOK, the international reference for the photography, fashion, beauty, design & advertising industries, is looking for young and motivated interns to join our team. We are looking for interns to help assist the Production department and the PR/Research department. This is a non-paid internship (we offer school credit and travel stipend). This is your chance to get hands on experience with the creative community and build your network.
- Assist in communications with industry professionals; promoting our upcoming trade shows by calling and emailing creatives to attend, assist with pr for the shows
- Confirm info for ad agencies/magazines/pr/brands etc.
- Research and report on industry news, brands, advertising, and creative happenings.
- Researching ad campaigns and posting them on our site
- Help assist with our weekly newsletter
- Social Media outreach and updates
- A command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Knowledge of the creative industry
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org