LELET NY is a Luxury New York city based Hair Accessory brand. Our modern, fierce/ feminine accessories are favored by celebrities, editors and stylists alike, and are sold at high end locations across the globe. We have collaborated with many big brand names such as Saks Fifth Avenue as well as celebrity stylists such as Jen Atkin. We love discovering and designing what’s next in fashion, and are looking for hard working interns who share this passion.
- Assisting in the development of our brand and collections
- Participating in events and innovative brand marketing
- E-Commerce (including updating the website and shipping orders)
- Managing samples and press requests
- Graphic Design and Marketing Materials
- Assisting on site with photo/ video shoots and pitches
- Production schedules
- Garment district errands
- Available to work 3 days/week
- Living in the New York area
- Applicants should be extremely organized, flexible, have enthusiasm for learning and participating in all aspects of the business.
- Highly dedicated, and detail-oriented. Positive energetic attitude is a must!
- Previous fashion industry internship experiences with designers, magazines, public relations, showrooms, etc.
- Experience in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) programs.
- Graphic design experience, experience with Square Space is a plus
- Experience with Rhino 3D and jewelry technical specs is a plus.
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume, a brief introduction and your availability to LELETNY@GMAIL.COM.