Logan Atelier is a contemporary multi line showroom focusing on accessories for the better market. The designers represented are both European and American.
The ideal candidate is motivated, hard working, fashion savvy and above all detail oriented. For the exceptional college student (sorry no freshman) who is willing to learn and absorb everything in a fast paced environment, this internship will provide real hands on experience to qualify you anywhere for an entry level sales position.
This internship program is unique and an opportunity to learn all facets of a multi line showroom including sales, marketing, merchandising, data entry and customer service. In addition, social media plays a strong role in the success of our brands. This individual will be involved with instagram, facebook and pintrest.
The internship starts Sept and runs till end year or shorter if necessary. Interns are eligible for college credit and are provided a daily lunch stipend.
This is a part time position. The showroom is located in the Union Square area.
Intern must be computer literate (especially on a MAC platform) and proficient w/excel and adobe photoshop. Must be comfortable on the phone and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be presentable, hard working, 100% reliable, bright and eager to learn.
- Assist the sales rep during buying appointments.
- Set up and assist at one major New York TRADE SHOW.
- Research and seek out new stores.
- Help create marketing packages and line sheets using Photoshop.
- Organize and maintain proper presentation of the showroom.
- Update data base,
- Process purchase orders and work w/manufacturers to handle customer service issues.
- Be involved in all aspects of Social Media.
To apply, please send your resume to Jean Stern at email@example.com.