LoveShackFancy is currently seeking interns for the FALL 2015 semester in the PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT/PRODUCTION department (looking to hire immediately).
Ideal candidate is dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize. He/she must also have good communication skills. Ideally this candidate will have a familiarity with sewing and sewing supplies, patterns and garment construction.
- Assist with garment sample trafficking
- Assist with package preparation
- Assist with preparing production and product development materials for the factories, both local and domestic
- Assist with visits to local factories and suppliers for sourcing
- Assist with general administration and duties as required
- Perform fabric and trim research as needed
Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the fashion industry, from design to bulk product shipment, and have the unique opportunity to work directly alongside the creative director and team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available at least 2 days a week; Fashion is preferred.
All internship candidates should email Amy Wright at email@example.com with “Internship application” along with a cover and a resume.