Luxury fashion design brand is hiring an Executive Assistant to their Creative Director / Chairman.
- Liaise between creative director and rest of company. Help creative director manage output, workflow, and office deadlines.
- Handle designer's mail and business messages and meetings. Take notes at meetings.
- Draft, type, and dispatch all of creative director's correspondence.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and draft minutes.
- Keep office and affairs organized and maintain a comprehensive filing system.
- Arrange and co-ordinate director's travel in conjunction with in-house affairs, and arrange local transportation when necessary.
- Works closely and effectively with the owner to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping owner updated
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the owner some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the owner's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
To apply, please send your resume to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.