M. Martin is looking for bright, enthusiastic merchandising intern to assist part time during the Fall semester. Candidates will receive guidance to further develop their merchandising, sales & marketing and business operations skills and knowledge while working alongside a team of passionate and dynamic individuals.
The internship will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand his or her knowledge of how a fashion label operates. As we are a small team, you will experience responsibilities from a wide breadth of areas. We are searching for someone who is self-motivated, able to multi-task, efficient, and organized!
- Must be proficient in Excel, knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus
- A positive and hard working attitude
- Minimum weekly commitment of two days between the hours of 10:00am and 5:30pm
- Receiving, cataloging and tracking samples
- Executing sales, marketing, public relations and general administrative tasks as needed
- Photo shoot/ Stylist assisting
- Running errands throughout NYC
- Assisting with sales appointments
- This is a non-paid internship
- School credit optional
- Travel via metro will be reimbursed
- A daily meal allowance of $15 is provided
- Discount and allowance on company product is available
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.