Marieclaire St John is a luxury women's collection known best for the customizable DRESSHIRT loved by celebrities and influencers worldwide and is seeking dedicated interns to help with our NYFW presentation. Interns will play a pivotal role in the production of our event.
Responsibilities: Include but may not be limited to:
- Assistance with setup, venue preparation, guest ushers, check-in press and special guests, clean-up
- Administrative support and occasional errands as needed
- Knowledge of fashion and the industry forces including editors, media outlets, bloggers, etc.
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to be in event production
- Previous fashion week experience a plus
Timeline: Available Full-Time September 8th, 9th and 10th
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject NYFW INTERN [your name].