PS Dept. is a mobile first start-up founded in NYC. Our mission is to build the first messaging app to shop at the stores you love, replacing the phone call. We are the connection between servicing customers and empowering store associates from around the world. We NEED people who are insanely talented and passionate about shaking up the retail industry to join our team!
PS Dept. is looking to fill a digital content/merchandising entry-level position to manage posting and overall contents in our mobile app. We currently work with 70+ brands in fashion and home, including Net-A-Porter/Mr. Porter, Chloé, Valentino, Prada, Dior, Fendi, Saint Laurent, Vince, etc.
We are specifically looking for someone with a fashion-related background or education with an intermediate level of Photoshop. Being a self-starter who is organized and detail-oriented is a must. We manage all content on mobile so an iPhone is required.
- Work with head of content merchandising team to plan and create daily/weekly content
- Manage and control partner brand product imagery to boost overall conversation
- Curate buzzy, social product-based content for in-app feed
- Stay ahead of what's next in fashion, editing the season into wearable looks and pieces to deliver the best content feed focused on quality over quantity
- Up to the current fashion trends/social media
- Visit partner stores and shoot products for updating our online feed
- Source IRL and brand imagery relevant to our customers to create a constant flow of fresh, new content to maximize sales and increase overall daily sessions per customer
- Increase daily sessions per user, drive conversion and build a core following for our content
- Perform various administrative duties, including customer service returns at retail stores
Desired skills and experience:
- Major in fashion-related field
- Understanding of audience and conversion metrics
- Equally driven creatively as you are at analyzing data, measuring results and testing strategies
- A strong understanding of the luxury consumer we service and a passion for shopping
- Proactive and able to drive initiatives/ideas into tangible sales results
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Fashion Digital Content/Merchandiser.