Just One LLC represents multiple lines – junior, missy and plus-sizes, sportswear, activewear, sleepwear, and more. Internship will provide a great environment to learn about all aspects of the industry – from gathering market research and designing products for upcoming seasons at a variety of price points to understanding quality control at the production stage.
DAILY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist design team with entering, tracking and maintaining samples
- Maintain organized work space
- Assist sales team with preparation of market materials for showroom organization
- Assist with research of emerging trends
- Assisting in day-to-day operational needs
- Stipend will be provided.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fashion Design major or graduate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills preferred
- Can commit to 2-3 days a week for a minimum of five months
Stipend will be provided.
Qualified applicants may send cover letter and resume to Liz Weinmann at email@example.com.