Our client, a NYC fashion company, is seeking a temp eCommerce Coordinator. This person will be responsible for supporting the department, reporting directly to the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager.
- Work with the copywriter; assigning deadlines and demands.
- Act as a liaison for all freelancers involved in eCommerce product shoots (e.g., stylist & photographers).
- Work with stylist before all product shoots to photograph each look prior to each shoot – print and organize looks and shoot sheets.
- Aid in creative support for product email shoots.
- Write creative copy also used in social media blasts.
- Assist with category creation and population of products.
- Push new product images live to the site, bulk merchandising product at the beginning of each season, add cross sales.
- Work closely with buying, marketing and production teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years in eCommerce.
- Resourceful, hands-on, and able to sense urgency.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Demandware and MS Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of RLM, MS Word, Ampliance, and EDGE would be a plus.
- Experience with eCommerce operational administrative systems and staging environments.
- Experience working in a retail environment preferred.
Send resumes to: email@example.com