Personal Shopping App PS Dept. is looking for an intern. As the intern, you will utilize your resourcefulness, love of fashion/tech and bend-over-backwards attitude to assist the company across functions.
What You'll Do
- Assist the Personal Shoppers and Brand Specialists in sourcing and securing on-trend items for clients
- Uphold our objectives of “the best service ever” in app, over the phone and via e-mail
- Process orders and execute follow-ups to ensure clients love their purchases
- Visit partner stores and shoot products for updating our online feed
- Curate buzzy, social product-based content for in-app feed
- Source IRL and brand imagery relevant to our customers to create a constant flow of fresh, new content to maximize sales and increase overall daily sessions per customer
- Perform various administrative duties, including customer service returns at retail stores
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills with an opinion on what great service looks like
- Great energy, patience and agility with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Obsessive about staying organized and on top of things, meticulous attention to detail
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and excited about growing with PS Dept.
- Excellent people skills with a knack for creative problem solving in the face of tough situations
- You can't imagine your life without your iPhone
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Internship.