RE/LABLD is the most cutting-edge marketplace for women to buy and sell luxury fashion. The RE/LABLD Internship Program is designed for exceptional students seeking experience in all elements of a fashion tech startup.
- Assist with planning and execution of marketing and social media strategy
- Create content and digital assets for use on website, emails, social media, online magazine and other marketing projects
- Prep and assist on product photo shoots including steaming garments, styling clothing and accessories, taking measurements and organizing inventory
- Edit product photos
- Research and build databases to support sales and marketing
- Assist sales on new member recruitment
- Provide customer service support
- Operational and administrative duties
- Passion for fashion and knowledge of luxury brands
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Mac OS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Dropbox
- Love of creating and capable of thinking outside the box
- Organized, meticulous, detailed and capable of multi-tasking
- Punctual, reliable and excellent time management skills
- Quick learner and flexible
- Ambitious, polished and committed to excellence
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP IN CHICAGO. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.