SALLY LAPOINTE is looking for a FALL 2015 Design intern who is great at multitasking and wants to gain experience working at a fashion house. It is an amazing opportunity for candidates who are passionate about women's ready to wear.
Candidates will have the opportunity to not only gain invaluable experience of seeing collections through from concept to completion, but also work in a very friendly and creative environment and help out during Pre-FAll 2016 lookbook shoot as well.
- Must be able to start September 21st or earlier.
- Duration: 3 months - must be available at least 2 - 3 days per week.
- Must require college credit
- Must be extremely organized
- Years of experience: Preferably 3rd/4th yr in college (with internship experience a plus).
- Pattern making skills, hand drawing & sewing skills
- Assisting in all aspects of the design/product development for the Pre-Fall and Fall show.
- Fabric & Trim sourcing in midtown
- Special projects involving mocking up techniques
- Help out during Lookbook shoots.
Please send your resume and examples of work to Su at email@example.com.