POSITION TITLE: Store Manager
COMPANY: Second Time Around
Who we are!
Second Time Around is a growing, upscale, re-sale fashion boutique with 41+ stores. STA offers a curated fashion point of view and sought after styles from such brands as Stella McCartney, Chloe, Rag & Bone Theory, DVF, Rebecca Minkoff among other contemporary and luxury brands.
Our vision is to empower women to feel beautiful and smart. We are looking for dynamic leaders hungry to make a difference and be part of a growth story.
We offer great retail hours, a fun and creative environment, and opportunity for career growth
What you bring!
We seek energetic, people-focused, leaders who simply love fashion and love people. If you are goal oriented, self-motivated, with a keen eye for fashion we are looking for you!
The Store Stylist Sales Manager must be client-focused, energetic, positive, with a strong desire to drive sales!
- Achieve financial goals for the store.
- Motivate associates to increase sales and profitability.
- Define and exemplify customer service expectations for associates.
- Develop and instill a selling culture with associates.
- Praise and motivate associates for all successes.
- Monitor and control store expenses.
- Hold self-accountable for results.
Store Environment Goals:
- Ensure store experience is inspiring, enticing, and welcoming
- Meet all company standards in regards to cleanliness, store layout, signage and merchandising.
- Train all employees to be customer focused with the ability to style a customer and leave her feeling “GREAT.”
- Coach employees to continually improve the customer experience
- Enforce standards for employee behavior and appearance.
- Oversee employee hiring and termination processes.
- Develop a promotable pool of employees.
- React quickly to performance issues, both positive and for improvement
- Instill a sense of pride among all store employees.
- Possess the ability to self manage and others simultaneously.
- Posses the ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary.
- Possessed strong problem solving skills
- Possesses the ability to think quickly on their feet
- Possesses the ability to give and receive feedback on performance
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to move or lift heavy items, up to 30lbs.
To apply, please send your resume to Meghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.