St. Roche is looking for an experienced, hands-on, multitasking Office Manager/Bookkeeper/Back Office Administrator. P/T/freelance to start.
We are a new but rapidly growing contemporary womenswear company seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented bookkeeper who is also capable of taking on a variety of back office and PA tasks.
- Experience in the apparel industry is a huge plus. Ideal candidate would have familiarity with fashion wholesaling at a contemporary/designer level, and/or experience in fashion retailing.
- Must be focused and have the ability to prioritize while staying on task in an unstructured, unsupervised, dynamic workplace environment. Hours can be flexible, and working remotely for part of the time is also possible.
- Must be experienced and highly proficient with QUICKBOOKS and EXCEL (spreadsheets, models, formulas, reports).
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable.
- Bank reconciliation and record keeping.
- Monthly P/L and cash flow analysis.
- Interface with CPA to ensure timely and correct filing of tax and business obligations.
- Data Entry. Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems a plus.
- Create and track Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Advance Shipping Notices and Pick Tickets.
- Customer Service for e-commerce website. Familiarity with CMS/Shopify/Magento a plus.
- Serve as contact person and coordinator/ organizer for Owner/Designer (travel arrangements, expenses, calendar management, etc.)
Salary commensurate with experience and skills.
We are an eco-conscious brand with a commitment to sustainability, fair labor practices and giving back. If you are organized and driven with excellent interpersonal skills and an eye for detail, we want to meet you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.