Starworks Group is an ideas driven agency, delivering Brand Strategy across Communications, Content, Talent, Creative Services, and Digital Media. The agency operates in New York, Los Angeles and London.
Starworks Group is currently seeking Interns to join our NYC team across all service departments and with a focus on lifestyle and fashion brand partnerships.
- The ideal intern is a creative mind, proactive, and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Candidates should have a strong interest in lifestyle (hotels, restaurants, tech), fashion, and culture.
- They must have strong communication skills.
- Previous PR/Marketing experience preferred.
- Recent graduates along with applicants who are pursuing a degree in journalism, PR, communications, and marketing are encouraged to apply.
- Skills: Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills; MS office, Keynote, Cision, FGPS, Fashion Monitor/Celebrity Intelligence, Outlook experience preferred.
To apply, you must be enrolled as a full time student, must have verification of college enrollment or be a recent college graduate as this is an unpaid internship. Applicants must be able to work a minimum of two-three full days a week (9:30 AM – 6 PM) or 3 month commitment.
To apply, please send your resume to Jennifer.Parker@starworksgroup.com.