STORY is seeking Fall 2015 intern to start in September in our Chelsea office, primarily working with our Merchandising/Buying Team. We’re looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to go above and beyond and are passionate about making an impact! This is an amazing opportunity to gain hands on experience with an innovative, one-of-a-kind retail company.
Individual must be willing to wear many different hats.
Regardless of your role, you will be integral in helping STORY continue to push the retail envelope! You will join a space where everyone is family; where you know everyone's name, where everyone looks forward to seeing each other, every day.
Internship responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with day to day merchandising operations
- Maintaining merchandise organization
- Ensure all vendor information is up to date
- Maintain and audit catalog organization
- Track shipments
- Create Purchase orders
- Data Entry
- Process shipments
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must know Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to commit to at least three full days a week
- This is an UNPAID internship
- Must be eligible for COLLEGE CREDIT (there are exceptions)
- We will write great RECOMMENDATION LETTERS!
- Specific end time is flexible and will be determined when you start the internship.
- Check us out www.thisisstory.com @thisisstory
To apply, please e-mail resumes to email@example.com with the subject line Fall Internship. Cover letters welcomed.