Starworks Group is a global ideas driven agency, delivering Brand Strategy across Communications, Entertainment, Content, and Digital Media.
SWG is currently seeking candidates for an Account Manager position in the Communications department of our New York office.
Position requirements include:
- Competency to lead fashion accounts (both men’s and women’s luxury brands), offering both high levels of strategic insight as well as day-to-day PR/Marketing/Strategy process.
- Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking. Create communications solutions that will have brand and business impact on clients as well as a cultural impact on consumers. Anticipate and address creative and strategic obstacles and provide innovative solutions.
- Work cohesively with other SWG departments and across global offices on integrated brand and communications strategies.
- Develop and execute effective media strategies, which support clients, including openings, special events, innovations and category launches, as well as identifying new coverage opportunities and story angles throughout the year.
- Develop and execute for relevant clients a calendar of communications activity to support all business channels for clients.
- Lead and contribute to new business pitches and proposals, along with strategic program recommendations to elevate our business and client outreach.
- Account/Project management of cross departmental serviced accounts.
Please submit resumes to HR@starworksgroup.com.