Womenswear brand, Tanya Taylor, is looking for a creative, motivated, efficient individual with an eye for detail to assist in Design and Development related activities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Fabric and trim sourcing & ordering
- Assisting in developing custom prints
- Maintaining sample library
- Social media related projects
- Assisting in maintenance of design spreadsheets & libraries
- Assisting in management and communication with manufacturers
- Allocation and transport of design related materials
Candidate must have a clear understanding of garment construction and sewing, and be proficient in Adobe & Microsoft software. A familiarity with NY garment district is a plus. 3 full days a week required.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.