Produced and designed entirely in New York City, Tanya Taylor embodies a youthful spirit with the integrity of a designer point of view. Each season explores the power of simple feminine shapes enhanced by tactile uses of color and prints that express a sense of optimism and ingenuity.
Tanya Taylor is looking for motivated, independent, and creative individuals to fill their Fall Marketing Internship position. Ideally, a candidate will have great individual and teamwork skills while also thinking and adapting quickly when given a task. Tanya Taylor is looking for individuals who are able to function well in a fast paced environment, amongst a small and growing team.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Have completed at least 1 previous internship
- Photoshop and editing skills
- Understanding and technical use of social media
- Able to navigate Manhattan
- Assist with Spring/Summer 2016 Fashion Week
- Assist with social media planning and content curating
- Assist with marketing collateral
- Assist with e-commerce and website updates
- Market research and analysis
- Deck building
- Non-paid internship, applicable as a course
- Minimum 2 days per week
- Location, Soho
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.