Womenswear brand, Tanya Taylor, is looking for Production and Technical Designs interns to start immediately.
- Sourcing of domestic trims and fabrics
- Allocation and transport of design and production related materials
- Management and communication with manufacturers
- Recording garment measurements and specifications
- Maintenance of technical design spreadsheets & libraries
- Archiving of past collections and creative collateral
- Assisting in day to day studio operations
We are seeking an intern who is extremely self-motivated, organized, and creative. Candidate must have knowledge of fabric types, notions, construction techniques, and garment specs. They must also be proficient in Adobe and Microsoft software. 3 full days a week required.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Rachel at email@example.com.